The Faux Tape Echo delay has become a staple in Nashville and beyond, from masterful session guitarists to studio "house sound" collections and of course seen on stages worldwide! Based around very carefully selected and very rigorously tested PT2399 delay chips, the Faux AnalogEcho and Faux Tape Echo circuits allowed Brian to combine the note clarity of a sophisticated digital delay with an all-analog dry path (unaffected signal) and magnificent all-analog tone-shaping and modulation circuitry. Every aspect of the modulation that gives the Faux Tape Echo pedal a unique function and tone and makes it desirable for people who want their delay tone to sound as good as tape delay units but without all the maintenance, supplies, and hassle.
• Hand made in the U.S.A.
• High grade film capacitors and resistors picked for their superior sound and response
• Completely true bypass
• Battery connection and 9v power jack (barrel plug like Boss) Please note: Battery not provided. Mains power receommended.
• Power draw: 40mA
• 6 controls - echo level, repeats, shade, “movement and sway” and delay time
• Does not just add a chorus effect to simulate tape wobble, this reacts to your playing perfectly
• Does NOT mess with your basic guitar tone like so many other delay pedals
• Analog warmth/tape echo tones
• About 800ms of delay time available (signal deterioration is apparent after about 600m/s).
• 3.5" x 4.5" (88.9mm x 114.3mm)